Friday, March 20, 2009

Scrumptious Robin Meade Lights Up Morning Express



Okay, I admit it. I have a bit of a crush on Robin Meade. She is the lead anchor on Morning Express with Robin Meade and since I've changed my hours for work, I've just discovered the joys of watching Robin on The Morning Express. Have you had a chance to catch this morning news show? It is the usual CNN TV fare, but I can't help but be mesmerized by the luscious lead. Now I don't usually gush about hot female news anchors, but Robin needs to drop everything and rush to my side. Not going to happen? Well, I guess a guy can dream.


She got her start as a beauty pagent contestant (she was Miss Ohio in 1992) and is a pretty good singer too. Take a look at Meade as she belts out When Will I Be Loved at The BIG 89's Newsapalooza. So the girl can sing, she's drop dead gorgeous and funny. So why aren't you watching this show? I just can't tear myself away when I have to leave for work. Okay, I guess I can stop gushing now. But Robin, if you ever read this, I'm waiting for your call.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...